2/03/2012

Rise!!! Shining Gundam!!!!!

My attempts of using my MG kit to do the entrance of Shining Gundam pic by pic.
For those who don't want to scroll - YoutubeIT

*Shiiiiiiing!*


*Duuuuuunnnnn*



*Pssshhhhh*

*Generic gundam moving noise*



*Generic moving to stopping Gundam noise*

*Shining Gundam Theme starts playing!*

*Random Grunts*



*AHHH*


*Ughhh*


*Uuurghhh*







*ahhhh*







....rrrrrr

RAAAAAAAAAA


*AHHHH*


*Huuuuraaaaaahhhh*




*ahhhhh*


*RuuuuaaaaaaAAAAAA*

*RAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWRRR*


*CLING*

*CLING*

*CLUNK*

*CLUNK

*CLANK*

*CLANK*

*YOUUUU!!!*

*STOP STARING AT ME*

* You asked for it... This hand of mine glows with an awesome power!
Its burning grip tells me to defeat you! * 

*TAKE THIS!*

*My*

Love

My

ANGST!

My

Interest

My

Panic

MY CRUELTY!

And all

My


SORROW!!

SHINING!!!

FINGER!!!
Sword?
So yea you can see most of the glaringly horrible flaws I've done. I am no expert at painting obviously. And i run out of patience doing certain things most of the time =P

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.